1. DOUSSALA GORILLA HABITAT
Moukalaba Doudou NP – Ngounie
Doussala is located at the entrance of Moukalaba Doudou National Park. One of the places with highest concentration of great apes in the world. Gabon Untouched activities include:
- Finance IRET Gorilla research
- Reopening of Dispensary
- Reopening of primary school
- Provide Environmental and English education
- Development of Community Ecotourism
2. SETTE CAMA “PLAGE PROPRE”
Loango NP – Ogooue Maritim
Sette Cama is located in the southern entrance of Loango National Park. A unique ecosystem where elephant and hippo visit its pristine beaches.
- Beach cleaning Initiative
- Marine turtle conservation project
- Give Support to Dispensary
- Give support to primary school
- Ensure education in conservation and English
- Support the local Ecotourist association
3. LIBREVILLE RECYCLES – Estuaire
Gabon Untouched is partnering with Name Recycling & Ebando NGO for the collection and recycling of plastic waste and to while increasing local awareness.
We support scientific research activities led by key local conservation organizations.
We support marine turtle conservation and ecotourism projects.
We support organizations fighting against wildlife trafficking and bush meat commerce.
We support key Gabonese wildlife and biodiversity conservation organizations.